Men's Micro Wool Felt Slipper with Removable Sole
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
|Get 30%+ Off
|Get 50%+ Off
- Fabric: felt
- Sole material: rubber
- Heel Type: Flat Top
- [Selected Material] Indoor shoes are made of felt material, allowing for a soft skin feel and natural texture. It has high thermal insulation and wind resistance, and can be worn in cold seasons.
- [Excellent functionality] The soles are processed to prevent slipping, reducing the risk of falling on the floor and stairs. Elderly people can also rest assured of using them.
- [Comfortable feeling of wearing] Lightweight design, which makes it difficult to get tired even if worn for a long time when walking. In addition, it has good cushioning and reduces the burden on the feet.
- Widely used: Can be used daily at home, as a guest, to create a calm atmosphere.
- Rich variations: Classic gray, navy, and black in 3 colors and 6 sizes, freely selectable according to preference, suitable for use by people of all ages.
VeraCosy Return & Exchange
Unused Merchandise Return:
Our no hassle returns policy makes getting the right size a breeze. Unused merchandise is eligible for a full refund within 7 days from receipt of order.
We will be extending our returns policy to allow customers 30 days to apply for a refund or exchange.
To initiate your return, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to have your order information available so we can process your return.
VeraCosy reserves the right to approve all returns, and has the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with our policy requirements.
Defective Merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange.
Once your return has been initiated, please allow up to 7 business days to process your return and credit your original form of payment.
VeraCosy does not refund shipping charges.
Retail Stores Purchases:
VeraCosy does not accept returns or exchanges on products purchased at department stores or specialty retail stores. Returns or exchanges must be made in the store where the item was originally purchased.
Orders leave our warehouse within 1 business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
Delivery Time = Warehouse Processing Time + Shipping Time
UK deliveries may be made any time between 8.00am and 9.00pm. Please try to ensure that there is access to the delivery property during this window. However, if you are not at home, our couriers will attempt delivery to a secure location or leave the parcel with a neighbour.
|Delivery within 5-7 working days. Delivery Monday-Friday only. Excluding bank holidays. Deliveries to the Highlands & Islands & the Channel Islands may take longer.
|UK Mainland Express Delivery (2-3 days)
|Express Delivery (2-3 working days). Monday-Friday only. Excluding bank holidays. Participating Stores Only. Orders must be placed by 12pm the previous working day.
|For delivery Monday to Friday. Orders must be placed by 12 pm, 1-2 week working days prior to nominated delivery date.
|DE Express Delivery (2-3 days)
|Orders must be placed by midday on the previous working day to receive Saturday delivery. If a public holiday falls on a Friday, this service may not be available.*
|Shipping information needs to be verified
Exceptions - Please add a further business day for delivery if your order is going to any of the following postcodes:
|AB 31-35 / 41-54
|AB 36-38 / 55-56
|Isle of Man
|PH 19-29 / 32-33 / 45-48
|PH 30-31 / 34-44 / 44-99